10am – 12pm
Doors open 9:30am
Karolina Gunsser — Session 2
Lisa Harper — Session 3
12pm – 1pm — LUNCH BREAK
1pm – 2:30pm
10 Years of It’s Not Ok — Session 4
True Grit Panel followed by True Grit Stories — Session 5
7pm – 9pm
Evening Session with Pricilla Shirer — Session 6
Doors open 6:30pm
10am – 12pm
Priscilla Shirer — Session 7
Karolina Gunsser — Session 8
12pm – 1pm — LUNCH BREAK
1pm – 2pm
Lisa Harper — Session 9
2pm – 3pm
Safe Place Conversations
Seasonal Parenting – Adventureland
Marketplace Ministry – Auditorium 2
Grief & Loss – Chapel
Women’s Health – L1 & L2
Relationships are forever – Auditorium 1
5:30pm – 7pm
SWB Conference Closing Celebration
with Priscilla Shirer — Session 10
Doors open at 5pm
You are able to cancel your registration! In order for us to process a cancellation we require you to email email@example.com by the 24th of June 2018 and request a cancellation in writing. There will be a $40 administration fee applied to each adult registration being cancelled, but there is no fee for cancelling a child’s registration.
You most certainly can transfer your registration to another person! In order for us to process a transfer to a new delegate we require you to email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a transfer in writing before the 24th of June 2018. We will then require a registration form to be filled out for the person you are transferring to. There is no fee for transferring a registration.
For those who have registered before June 24th 2017, you will receive your wristbands in the mail, otherwise you can pick up your wristband upon arrival. International delegates can pick up wristbands upon arrival.
If you have registered, you will be on our list & can collect your wristband at the door on arrival.
Lost or misplaced wristbands will incur a $5 fee upon arrival at SWB Conference.
Travelodge (15 minutes from Citipointe)
Address: 18 MacGregor St, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
Phone: (07) 3347 7400
Quest Apartments Eight Mile Plains (20 minutes from Citipointe)
1 Clunies Ross Court, Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113 Australia
Tel: +61 7 3736 2800
Hotels in the City (30 minutes from Citipointe)
Edward & Margaret Streets, Brisbane
Delegates will be provided with a light lunch on the Friday & Saturday of conference. Delegates with special dietary requirements will need to purchase their own lunch from the cafe or BYO.
Yes, any full-time registration comes with a yummy lunch pack included.
For all your food and beverage requirements, we have our very own Rivers Cafe open from 8am till late for coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner. With light and easy options to sit down meals, let Rivers Cafe treat you.
Reserved church groups of 10 or more people have their very own Host. They will be on hand to serve YOU. We’re talking VIP treatment! Your friendly Host can assist with registrations, program timings, directions to bathrooms and other important information. Just contact our Conference Office on 3343 8888.
- Groups are for delegates outside of Citipointe Church members.
- Group Members must purchase full-time registrations only.
- A group must consist of 10 or more registrations. If your group fails to register 10 members by group closing date, the group will not classify as a group and registrations will revert to individual registrations.
- Group registrations will close at 12pm on July 6th. No further groups will be able to register after this date.
- Changes to group attendees can be made up until July 6th 2018. No changes can be made after this date.
- Every booking of 10 will receive one complimentary registration which must be claimed by July 6th 2018.
- Due to the seating constraints of the auditorium, a maximum of 15 groups only will be processed and groups bookings will close once that number has been reached.
- Group reserved seating will only be available for the Conference opening (Thursday PM) and both Friday and Saturday day sessions. There will be NO reserved seating for the Friday and Saturday PM sessions.
- Upon arrival at conference, all groups must arrive at least 30 mins before doors open on the Thursday night to meet their Group Host and receive their registration wristbands.
- Groups will receive a reserved area for Friday & Saturday brunch breaks during SWB.
- We ask for two contacts for your group for us to be able to contact your group if for some reason your leader is unavailable.
If you are a mum with a new baby, we have a Mother’s room available with a microwave, lounges, small baby play areas. You can also watch the meetings via live link. Our wonderful volunteers and hosts are always happy to assist you with your children in order to make Conference enjoyable for them.
Session recordings will be available to order at the info desk at Conference or you may download online after conference.
A full Conference Schedule will be released closer to the date.
Free & ample parking available.